Blog Archive

Tuesday 18 April 2017

DONE: No.2 - Write a Letter To My Mum and Dad With 50 Reasons Why I Love Them



This is possibly one of the best and loveliest and most enjoyable things I'll do all year.  I stuck to the '50 reasons' why I love my Mum and Dad but could have listed so much more. I'm incredibly lucky. I love my family so so much and without them I probably wouldn't be brave enough to even consider this crazy list.  Obviously I won't be able to share the letter and nor would it be at all interesting to anybody else anyway. 

What I can say is that if you have folk you love, tell them that you do. Tell them why, share memories, make sure it's all out in the open. We are a very open family but still, it is so good to know now that I have shared certain things with them and to hopefully have let them both know how much I so very, very much appreciate them. We had such a good conversation tonight reminiscing about things. Some surprising things came out which made it even more worthwhile.  How could I possibly do a birthday celebration without first of all thanking  the folk who made it all possible!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FINAL HUZZAH PART TWO: DONE: 50 THINGS BEFORE I'M 50 - CHALLENGE COMPLETED - So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

50 BEFORE 50 - DONE!   Ticked off, completed, done and dusted. April 2017 I loudly and brazenly proclaimed to Facebook my intention of c...