Blog Archive

Saturday 20 May 2017

DONE: No.29 - 50 Shades Of Pink


So, 50 Shades of Pink....this is kind of like a guilty secret.   I absolutely adore the colour pink! Not to wear oror anything, I just like pink things. Well, I love pink things. It is a happy colour.

I didn't completely stick to this task as I originally imagined it which was to find and take a photo of a pink thing every day for 50 days, instead I gave myself a total of 50 days to find stuff. Got there a lot quicker than I anticipated.  Not much else to say about this seventh completed task/thing to do. Probably the most random photos on here are the carousel horse and the pink flamingoes which live on a colleagues desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FINAL HUZZAH PART TWO: DONE: 50 THINGS BEFORE I'M 50 - CHALLENGE COMPLETED - So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

50 BEFORE 50 - DONE!   Ticked off, completed, done and dusted. April 2017 I loudly and brazenly proclaimed to Facebook my intention of c...